Trinity Lutheran Church was founded in 1916. It is a congregation of the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod. During its history the congregation has had two houses of worship where the faithful have gathered. The present structure was built in 1967. It has repeatedly been remodeled to care for the needs of the congregational members. October 2016 marked our 100th Year Anniversary.
Trinity Lutheran Church circa 1916